Tuesday, May 8, 2007

You Asked for a Miracle, I Give You the F.B.I.

The F.B.I. foiled a plot by Islamic Radicals to kill soldiers at Fort Dix in New Jersey.

I am very happy that the F.B.I. was able to stop this before it happened but these have to be some of the dumbest terrorist ever. Their plan and training methods are laughable. Check out these quotes from the F.B.I.'s statement.

"Their alleged intention was to conduct an armed assault on the army base and to kill as many soldiers as possible,". Wow, that is ingenious if I understand it correctly. Let's attack one of the bases of the most powerful army on earth with some rifles.

"They played paintball and test-fired weapons,". This one speaks for itself, just plain retarded.

Again I am glad the attack never happen but I think this quote sums it up well.

While authorities are glad to have arrested them, the individuals are "hardly hard core terrorists," one law enforcement source said.

No comments: