Monday, July 16, 2007

New Badass in Town

Just when I thought Dale Rippy was the toughest son of a bitch around I stumbled on to this story.

Ex-Marine kills bear with log. Yeah, you read that correctly. Chris Everhart (not pictured) and his 3 sons were camping when a 300 pound black bear tried to steal their cooler full of food.

Six year old Logan threw a shovel at the bear and the bear turned his attention to the young boy. Fearing what might happen next, the ex-Marine grabbed the closest thing he could find, a log.

"I threw it at it and it happened to hit the bear in the head," Chris Everhart said. "I thought it just knocked it out but it actually ended up killing the bear."

Chris was given a ticket for failing to secure his camp site. I don't know about that, if there are some more logs handy it sounds pretty secure to me.

Full Story


No comments: