Thursday, June 21, 2007

What's Happening. (Weekend of 06/22)

BBBBQ -6/23 - 4:30P - ? - The beer bash barbeque is this Saturday and everyone is invited for free food, beer and fun. I am not going to reveal the location but if you can figure it out from the photo, good show.








Cleveland Grand Prix - 6/22-6/24 - Hours vary - Open wheel racing screams into Cleveland this weekend.

If you are NASCAR fan don't bother showing up for this race. The cars move much too quickly for you and the races are not fixed.

However if you enjoy fast cars, exciting racing and cold beer this is the event for you.
I went to this race the first time about 10 years ago and I was blown away by the speed of these cars. When they go around turns it looks fake, think of K.I.T.T. turning a corner in turbo pursuit mode and you'll know what I am talking about.

The weather is going to perfect all weekend so get your ass down to the race, track me down and buy me a beer.

Race Info

No comments: